If you are an occasional PDF user, you must have compressed your PDF file so that you can meet the limit of being sent across different communication channels. However, in other cases, you are required to do the exact opposite, increase the PDF file size, adjust and modify various pages of a PDF file and give a similar look to all the pages.
This article will provide a complete method to increase PDF size and some tools that make the task even easier.
Part 1. How to Increase PDF Size
UPDFis a powerful PDF editor which provides a complete solution for frequent PDF users. With its stunning features and hands on simple steps process, users can easily operate and apply different features to their PDF files. The UI of UPDF makes it easier for users to annotate, edit PDFs and convert files into different formats without any prior experience. If you want to try UPDF, you can click the Download button below.
Key Features of Powerful UPDF Editor
Listed down are some of the frequently used features of the UPDF, which make it discrete from other PDF editors in the market:
- Add Text in PDF Files:UPDF allows editing text in your PDF files without overrating the previous content. Besides this, users can also resize the text and change its fonts and color.
- Organize PDF Pages:While using UPDF, you can organize your PDF as well. It allows you to add a new page to your PDF or remove the unnecessary page from it. You can also adjust the rotation of your PDF pages.
- Share PDFs:With UPDF, you can also share your PDF file with your team members or friends. You can share your PDF through email or by link, and it even allows you to set the expiry time of the shared link.
- Crop Pages in PDF File:UPDF allows users to crop individual or multiple pages in a PDF file. While cropping the pages, users can also adjust different settings of the PDF pages, such as the margin, width, and height of pages.
Steps for Cropping and Increasing the PDF Size Using UPDF
Follow the steps cited below to easily crop pages of your PDF file in order to increase the PDF file size in MBfor better coordination of pages:
Step 1: Launch UPDF on your Device
To initiate the process, search the UPDF app from the search engine and download it on your device. Launch the UPDF app on your device, and import PDF on UPDF by tapping "Open File."
Step 2: Enter into Crop Pages Mode
Now, from the left panel, click "Crop Pages" to apply the feature on your pages. (This Crop Pages feature is only available on UPDF for Mac now.)
Step 3: Adjust Pages of PDF
After tapping on the "Crop Pages" option, an option window will appear on the right side of the screen. Adjust the margins of the pages along with the size of the pages. You can manually crop the pages as well by dragging the purple dashed borders along the corners.
Click on "Apply Changes" if you want to crop all the pages or custom pages.
If you want to crop an individual page, tap on the "Crop" button in the right corner.
Above are all steps to increase PDF size. If you want to try UPDF to increase PDF size like these easy steps, just download it via the following button.
Step 4: Save the PDF Changes
After saving the changes, you can also click on the "File" tab and navigate to the "Print" option. Now select the "Print to PDF" printer from the options. Through print settings, you can also increase PDF size by choosing page size.
You can also modify the custom scale by increasing the size of the custom scale, which will increase the size of the pages of the PDF file. After making sure of all the edits, click the "Print" button. Next, select the location of the cropped PDF file. Also, rename the file and successfully save it on your device.
Part 2. How to Increase the Size of a PDF Image
Besides increasing the text size in PDF files, users can also individually edit and increase the size of a PDF image using the UPDF tool. The image editing tool of UPDF offers the user to rotate, crop, extract or replace images in a PDF file, making it an ideal and complete solution for PDF editors. Follow the simple four-step process to enlarge a PDF image in UPDF efficiently:
Step 1: Import PDF Image on UPDF
Launch the UPDF editor on your device and browse the PDF file by clicking on the "Open File" option. You can also import the PDF by drag and drop feature.
Step 2: Enter into the Editing Mode
Now click the "Edit" button located on the left menu bar. The tool enters the editing mode and now you can access the entire editing toolbar.
Step 3: Select the Image
To select the image in the PDF file, click on the image, and a dotted box will appear on the image under edit. From the corners of the dotted box, right, left, top and bottom, you can drag and increase the size of the image.
This is a simple way to increase PDF files by increasing PDF image size. That's quite easy, right? If you also feel it's helpful, you can tap on the Download button below to have a try.
Step 4: Save the Changes
To save the changes in Windows, press the "Ctrl + S" keys to save the changes on the PDF image file. However, if you are working on Mac, hit the "Command + S" key to save the PDF file on your device.
Part 3. How to Increase PDF Size Online
PDF2GOis a tool to increase PDF size online without the hassle of downloading any application. You can directly search the PDF2GO on your device and increase the PDF file sizeonline in seconds. It is a safe and secure tool that ensures your file is saved after uploading it to the servers of PDF2GO.
Follow the steps mentioned below to easily increase the PDF file size to 100KBfrom anywhere on any device:
Step 1:Search PDF2GO Resize PDF tool on your device and import the PDF file to the server. You can also add a PDF file by adding a URL link or through Dropbox and Google Drive storage.
Step 2:Choose the custom setting of the PDF file, such as from the drop-down list of preset pages. You can also customize the width and height of the PDF pages. Next, tap on the "Start" button to initiate the resize process.
Step 3:After the size of the PDF file is increased, you can download it on your device or save it on the cloud storage.
Increasing the PDF file size in MB doesn't require any hard and fast rules. Therefore, UPDF is the wisest and most convenient choice because it provides a complete editing solution for the PDF editor besides basic editing and increasing the size of a PDF file.
Download UPDF today on your device and enjoy the unmatching features and user-friendly interface of the best PDF editor on the market.
- PDF vs Word Docx - What are the Key Differences?
- Apple Events of the Whole Year of 2023 - Everything We Know
- Everything We Know About WWDC 2023 So Far
- How to Make Time Go Faster at Work in 5 Ways
- Google Bard Vs. Bing ChatGPT: The Battle for AI Search Engine Supremacy
- Top 10 Ways to Improve Work Performance
- How to Create a Performance Improve Plan with an Example
- Looking Into the Earth Hour 2023: Time, Date, History, Mission, and Meaning
- How can UPDF Help Improve Document Productivity and Efficiency at Work
- Apple Spring Event 2023 - The Latest Details You Can't Miss
How can I increase the size of a PDF file? ›
- 1Choose file. Select a PDF file to resize: upload the file from your computer or cloud storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox. ...
- 2Choose your resize PDF file settings. Slim your pages down, or help them bulk up! ...
- 3View and download.
- Select PDF on this resize PDF file to 200kb online tool.
- See, preview of selected PDF on the PDF resizer.
- You can compress PDF using slider as you wish.
- Also, you can add or remove PDF from the list.
- At last, download resized PDF from resize PDF file to 200kb online tool.
For resizing PDF, select PDF on the resize PDF file to 100kb online tool. You can simply resize PDF size using the resize PDF file to 100kb online tool. The best way to resize PDF size on the resize PDF file to 100kb online tool.How do I resize a PDF from KB to MB? ›
Go to the Compress PDF tool. Drag and drop your PDF file into the tool, choose 'Basic Compression'. Wait for us to work on reducing its file size. Click download to save your PDF document.How do I resize a PDF on my laptop? ›
- Launch Acrobat Pro and open the Optimize PDF tool.
- Locate your PDF and click Open.
- Click the Reduce File Size button on the top menu.
- Select the compatibility option you want and click OK.
- Rename your file (if necessary) and click Save.
In the latest version of Adobe Acrobat, open the PDF you wish to re-save as a smaller file, choose File, Save as Other, and then Reduced Size PDF. You'll be prompted to select the version compatibility you need — it defaults to Retain existing to keep the current file settings — and then you can click OK to save.How do I resize a PDF to 300kb? ›
- Go to the Smallpdf Compress PDF tool.
- Drag and drop your PDF file into the tool, choose “basic” or “strong compression.”
- Wait for us to reduce the file size.
- Click “Download” to save your PDF document!
Go to the Compress PDF tool. Drag and drop your PDF file into the tool, choose 'Basic Compression'. Wait for us to work on reducing its file size. Click download to save your PDF document.How do I increase the size of a 100kb file? ›
- Select your Image. Select the picture you need to resize from your device by tapping the Upload button.
- Adjust Image Size. Choose the picture dimensions.
- Press the Button. Now, hit the Resize Image button to resize image 100kb.
- Download Image.
Just follow these four easy steps:
- Go to the Acrobat online PDF compressor.
- Upload your file.
- Let the compressor work its magic.
- Download or share your smaller file.
How do I increase the KB size of a file? ›
Double-click the white file size text field above the folder to select its contents, then type the kB size you want the photo to be. If you need your file to be larger, you'll type in a number that's larger than the number currently listed here (and vice versa).How can I change PDF MB? ›
Here's what you need to do: Go to the Tools tab > select Optimize PDF > click Open to access the PDF file you want to compress > select Reduce File Size > click OK.How do you change MB to KB size? ›
How do I reduce the MB and KB of a picture? To reduce the image size in KB or MB online, first upload it to ResizePixel's website. Enter a desired file size and select the corresponding unit of measurement (KB or MB). Then proceed to Download page to get the image file.How do I resize a PDF in Windows? ›
Launch Acrobat Pro. Go to Tools > Optimize PDF. Locate your file and click Open. Click Reduce File Size in the top menu, then click Reduce Multiple Files.How do I resize a PDF on my HP laptop? ›
Make sure "PDF" is chosen from the drop-down box and click on the "PDF Options" button. There you can change the image quality/file size. Move slider to left to reduce, or to the right to increase. Then click ok.How do I increase font size in PDF online? ›
Right-click on the PDF form field that you wish to change the font size for and select “Properties.” A Properties window appears. Click on the “Text” tab at the top of the window, and click the up or down arrow next to “Font Size” to adjust the size of the font.How do you resize a PDF image on a Mac? ›
In the Preview app on your Mac, open the file you want to change. Choose Tools > Adjust Size, then select “Resample image.” Enter a smaller value in the Resolution field. The new size is shown at the bottom.How do I change the size of a PDF in Preview? ›
Open the PDF file with Acrobat DC, and then go to "Tools" > "Print production." Select Preflight from the right pane, and then select "Single fixups." Step 2. Next, expand the Pages heading and locate and select the "Scale pages" to the specified size. Then click on the "Edit" button.How do I resize a page in Acrobat? ›
In the "Tool" menu, which is at the top, select "Edit PDF” to enable the editing mode of Adobe Acrobat. Then, click on the “Crop pages” from the “Edit” toolbar. You can adjust the Adobe Acrobat page size with the help of a mouse.How do I resize a PDF without cropping it? ›
- Go to Print menu.
- Choose Page setup.
- Click on size and to create custom size.
- Create your 6 by 9 page and save.
- when finished click okay to return Acroabt and Print menu.
- choose you 6 by 9 size you created.
- now click on shrink over sized pages.
How do I resize a PDF from 11x17 to 8.5 x11? ›
- Print the file to the Adobe PDF maker.
- For "Page Sizing & Handling", select "Poster". I set the Overlap to 0 in, and reduced the scale until each 11x17 page fit onto two 8.5x11 pages.
- Click "Print" and save to a new file.
Resize image in PDF
After you have opened the file, click on the "File" tab on the menu bar at the top and then select the "Optimize PDF" option. There, you will be able to resize your PDF image without quality loss.
You can simply resize PDF size using the resize PDF file to 150kb online tool. For resizing, select PDF file on the resize PDF file to 150kb online tool. On the tool, you can simply resize PDF file to 150kb online on the PDF resizer. It's the best tool to resize PDF on the resize PDF file to 150kb online tool.How do I make a 400 KB file? ›
This Simple Image Resizer To Kilobytes helps you resize picture to 400 KB online for free. You will do this resize in just two simple steps -> Upload image and hit button Resize Image to 400kb and you're done ! You don't have to install any extra software on your device.How can I change a PDF size to 500kb online? ›
- Browse and select the file from your device or cloud storage (Google Drive or Dropbox).
- After choosing the file, click the given Compress PDF button to commence the compression.
- The PDF will be compressed and displayed on your screen in seconds.
- Select the Text tool ( ) from the tool bar.
- Click in the text box you want to change.
- Choose Text->Fitting...
- Tick Try to shrink to fit. ...
- Tick Reduce Font Size to reduce the font size in order to get the text to fit.
In the latest version of Adobe Acrobat, open the PDF you wish to re-save as a smaller file, choose File, Save as Other, and then Reduced Size PDF. You'll be prompted to select the version compatibility you need — it defaults to Retain existing to keep the current file settings — and then you can click OK to save.How do I resize a PDF in Adobe Reader DC? ›
- Open a PDF in Acrobat.
- Choose File > Reduce File Size or Compress PDF. Note: ...
- Choose the location to save the file and click Save. Acrobat displays a message showing the successful reduction in PDF size.